CoreFit 30 is developed by fitness professionals with expertise in nutrition, personal training, physical therapy and group fitness. This results driven program kick starts a sustainable healthy lifestyle. Certified nutritionist, Lauren Krinis and Cookbook author, food writer and cooking teacher, Tara Desmond have teamed up to create an effective and realistic program that is sure to make fitness and nutrition fun and approachable!
CoreFit 30: Convenience. Variety. Results.
January 7th – February 6th, 2019
We are COMMITTED to fitness and exemplary nutrition, to build the body you’ve always wanted.
- 30 day unlimited CoreFitness classes.
- 4 passes to Yoga Habit.
- Nutrition Guidelines, Grocery List, Check List
- Facebook Group Support
- Meal Prep and “How-To” Talk at Kick off with cookbook author and cooking teacher, Tara Desmond
- Peer/Trainer support
- January 7th – Nutrition Guidelines Program Orientation – Kick Off at 6 PM
- January 23rd – Mid Program Get Together and Meal Swap time TBD
- Feb. 6th – “CoreFit 30” Finale – continuing the 90/10 Lifestyle at 6 PM
We are excited to announce that Edgewater Apartments (2323 Race) will be our meeting place for all events above, please save the dates!
- Sign up today for $199
- 30 Day program – includes nutrition and meal prep kick off on 1/7, 4 Yoga Habit yoga classes, unlimited CF classes, nutrition guidance and facebook support!!
- Included for “HardCore” Members ($129 per month). If you’re considering going hardcore, now is the time!
- 30 Day Commitment to Nutrition& Fitness – Kick Off, Orientation and Measurements on Monday, January 7th at Edgewater Apartments (2323 Race street) at 6 PM, 30 day challenge starts on 1/8
- Nutrition Guidelines, Grocery List, The “Simple 7” Guidelines & Check List and ongoing Facebook Support from certified nutritionist, Lauren Krinis and the CoreFitness Team
- “How-To” Class at Kick off on January 7th with cookbook author and cooking teacher, Tara Desmond
- Peer/Trainer support throughout the 30 Day Program via C30 private FaceBook group
- Daily tips and tricks from our team of certified personal trainers to keep you healthy, informed and motivated!
- Optional mid-program recipe swap at Edgewater Apartments on Wednesday, January 23rd urat 6 PM
- 15% Off and one-on-one services or accountability programs with Lauren Krinis
- Finale at Edgewater Apartments on Wednesday, February 6th at 6 PM
- Nutrition Only link to sign up: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=86523&stype=41&sTG=22&prodId=100110