CoreFit 30: Convenience. Variety. Results.
January 6th – February 8th, 2018.
Certified nutritionist, Lauren Krinis and Cookbook author, food writer and cooking teacher, Tara Desmond have teamed up to create an effective and realistic program that is sure to make fitness and nutrition fun and approachable! “CoreFit 30” workout classes are developed by fitness professionals with expertise in physical therapy and consistently creating results driven programs. Together, we offer exactly what works!
We are COMMITTED to fitness and exemplary nutrition, to build the body you’ve always wanted.
- 30 day unlimited CoreFitness classes.
- 4 passes to Yoga Habit.
- 30 Day Club access to Retro Fitness.
- Nutrition Guidelines, Grocery List, Check List, and Facebook Support.
- Meal Prep and “How-To” Class at Kick off with cookbook author and cooking teacher.
- Peer/Trainer support.
- Jan. 6th – Nutrition Guidelines, Meal Prep Demo and Program Orientation – Kick Off.
- Jan. 22nd – Mid Program Get Together and Recipe Swap.
- Feb. 7th – “CoreFit 30” Finale – continuing the 90/10 Lifestyle.
- Sign up today to lock in the rate of $179.00, that’s a $20 savings! Must sign up by Saturday January 6th to receive $20 discount. After January 6th, the price goes back to normal at $199.00
- 30 Day program – includes nutrition talk and meal prep demo on 1/6, retro fitness 1 month pass, 4 Yoga Habit yoga classes, unlimited CF classes, nutrition guidance and facebook support!!
- Included for “HardCore” Members ($129 per month). If you’re considering going hardcore, now is the time!
- Contact Gina for more information.