Our favorite fall race is just around the corner and there are lots of ways to get involved, please join us as we support FESPP in their efforts to host an amazing race that will help serve their mission to steward and maintain Eastern State Penitentiary Park.
WHAT: Fairmount’s Annual 5k! After a two year hiatus due to the pandemic, we are ready to BREAKOUT and run a 5K together through Fairmount!
WHEN: Saturday, October 1st at 830 AM.
* Kid’s Fun Run (ages 3 – 12) begins at 9 pm.
WHERE: Race begins at 2200 Brown Street and the course runs through Fairmount
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Register today and run as part of TEAM COREFIT
- Volunteer to help on or before race day by contacting Gina
- Sponsor – if you or your company are able to help support by way of sponsorship we would be so appreciative, contact us!
- When you sign up for the race as part of TEAM COREFIT you are automatically enrolled in Lindsey’s 5k training series! This is a FREE training program open to all registered runners, more details to come.
- Don’t miss out on our signature BOR t-shirts, adults and kid registration must be completed BEFORE September 5th to receive one!
- We love a good after party – in addition to a fun race, look forward to celebrating afterwards at Urban Saloon!
We love our neighborhood and hope you join us in showing your support by getting involved in this race!
TRAINING with Lindsey!
Bonus: When you register to run as part of TEAM COREFIT you also get a free training program with Lindsey!
Get yourself into a great 5K state of mind with exercises and group runs to work on speed, strength, and endurance.
Training dates are below – meet us is at 8 AM